[bf1942] Connection Problems

Roger Nolan rwnolan at telusplanet.net
Sun Jan 19 13:46:31 EST 2003

Same here, Just finished installing new build (Thanks Ryan)
Set it up for coop, the connection problems and LAG are bad,
Running Mandrake 9.0 on an older system PIII-450 with 384 ram.
Set the game up for 16 players and I was the only "Live" player.
Waiting for a map change to see if it crashes, will let you know.

Cheers
Roger