[bf1942] Linux Update - EXPIRED??

+Mc+ FragMeister fragmeister at mc-clan.com
Fri Jan 17 22:01:21 EST 2003

Bots?  It works good for beginners, and if they can ever respond correctly,
it could keep a server running a little better. All and all, real people are
the best opponents when you want to compete. I don't like bots myself, but
if they had more skill, utilizing them may even be fun.
Berlin is a fine map, just can't let the germans get the flag next to
ruskies base. I have been on teams that owned on both sides.

Now Friendly fire. Oh man, The only really sad thing about the play time on
EA servers besides the lag disconnects which occur way too often, are the
little kiddies that come into the server to see how low their score can
go... i.e. the lowest I have seen one was -60 meaning 30 tk's in a match.
This happens all the time too on some servers.  People need to be able to
VOTE these lil *#*$*@'s off the server much easier. I have tried to vote one
time and it gave me an error.  Sorry I don't have the command now that I
used and it's late.   BUT voting really needs to be taught, or Admins must
adhere penalties more frequently.  It's really out of hand.

My $.02

Peace

FragMeister