[bf1942] Linux server problem

wokka wokka at justfamily.org
Thu Jan 16 08:41:54 EST 2003

These are normal messages in the current build, since this is a beta, he
has a lot of debugs going.  You can safely ignore these unless Ryan says
otherwise.

After the messages quite spewing, you should be able to remoteconsole
into the server and check things out.  Should be able to connect to the
sever of course.

wokka