feedback - clients get "Connection Problem" after some time

Andre Olivo andre.olivo at uol.com.br
Thu Jan 16 07:14:28 EST 2003

Hello all

I've made a massive test on my box yesterday, to see how much load the
server could handle.

After some time up (1 hour or more), clients began to receive the
"Connection problems detected".
I've killed and restarted the server, and the problems disapeared.

Unfortunately, I don't have the console output to send to you.

Does any of you had this behavior in your servers?

I'm running the server on a dual PIII-800, 512M RAM, and I'm using
RedHat 7.3, with latest patches.

Thanks and keep the good work boys!