[bf1942] FAQ's

Chad Rose crose at southwestwireless.net
Wed Jan 15 23:20:45 EST 2003

another probable FAQ.......could I get an example of someone's working
ServerSettings.con for an internet server.....and some details on what else
I need to set to make it report to gamespy..or any other configs I need to
do.....I of course can get it to work on the lan.....and by the way I am
routed from private to public if that makes any difference in the
configs......