[bf1942] High performance build

Christopher Kunz chris at de-punkt.de
Fri Jan 10 06:47:53 EST 2003

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

> This is one of the few issues I will be a complete dick about. I am not
> doing processor specific builds, and there will be no persuading me
> otherwise.

Granted (see other posting). What about doing a --verbose switch?

Another question regarding Coop: If (as you stated previously) the bots
ARE actually there, why don't they do anything? Shouldn't they kill each
other or drown (on the water maps) or something else? Is there a map
where (0,0) is actually accessible by a human player so one can go look?

--ck

PS: I removed the shell on my box - if you need it again, just drop me a
one-liner.

--
php development | hosting |  housing | professional game server hosting
http://www.de-punkt.de   [ chris at de-punkt.de ]    http://www.stormix.de