[bf1942] linux dedicated server install guide

Zach Forsyth Zach.Forsyth at kiandra.com
Fri Jan 10 00:33:40 EST 2003

Alright - all seems to be working.
Can't play test it until after work but I can connect to the console now
so things are looking a lot healthier.

Thanks for all the help from the list.

Not sure if it was setting the IP address in ServerSettings.con or
changing the allow.remote.admin to allow.remote.console.

All good.

Thanks again.

Zach