[bf1942] Possible workaround for "connection warning"

-=Psykoral=- psykoral at speakeasy.org
Thu Jan 9 21:57:49 EST 2003

Yes, that is actually Standard Troubleshooting from
us at Redwood Shores Tech Support ;c)
Cable modems actually get it the most (well besides
dial-up of course) because of thier bandwidth
fluctuation since the line is shared amongst thier
nieghbors.

Of course it can also be related to other things
such as the server being worked to hard and
bogged down with processes to the point where
it's playing catch up.

-=Psykoral=-
http://www.flippydisk.com