[bf1942] A site for BF 1942 admins?

Kevin Lockitt kevin at blackbagops.com
Thu Jan 9 19:45:40 EST 2003

G'day everyone,

I have been approached by server admins in the BF community to setup some
general forums at my site as there are already many experienced server
admins visiting there regularly. If you are interested in discussing topics
of interest to BF server admins everywhere, feel free to use this forums as
your own.

http://www.blackbagops.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi

I notice that more and more people are posting requests for off-topic
information related to the Linux server on this list and I'm sure Ryan
wouldn't mind if there was someplace admins could go to get the right
information. Perhaps someone would like to start an FAQ for the Linux server
and post it in the forum?

I'm open to any suggestions on this subject, feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Kevin Lockitt
www.blackbagops.com