[bf1942] Possible workaround for "connection warning"

PM pm at arcademadness.com
Thu Jan 9 09:06:34 EST 2003

>> as soon as it starts popping on n off i hit ESC and change my connection
>> settings, my usual is lan/T1 and i'll change it to DSL or ISDN and it
>> clears it right up. If it goes and does it again later on i just go and
>> change it to a different setting and it clears right up.

RCG> Can people try this and verify that this always (or mostly) works?

RCG> --ryan.

This seems to work for the 'entering-a-vehicle-lag-bug', but only for
quite a short timeperiod.
Anyway i still get 'connection-warnings', e.g. flyin' and(!)
shooting around with a plane causes a terrible lag in Bocage.

-pm

PS: damn...why aren't there 3 processes running anymore?...i was just about to
finish those patches for ps and top...

;-)