Possible workaround for "connection warning"

Scratch Monkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Wed Jan 8 19:19:51 EST 2003

One of my users, (MA)FOBAEN, wrote the following to me. We're using the 1/6
server code.

----
found something out scratch with the intermittent "warning connection
problem" that been happening .

as soon as it starts popping on n off i hit ESC and change my connection
settings, my usual is lan/T1 and i'll change it to DSL or ISDN and it
clears it right up. If it goes and does it again later on i just go and
change it to a different setting and it clears right up.

my guess this is a netcode issue on the server. Because everyone is feeling
this the same time i am and after describing my quick fix it cleared it up
for them.
----