[bf1942] Server config generator

Pimp Jr. (Niels van Rooij) pimpjr at planetpacs.com
Tue Jan 7 12:14:31 EST 2003

> Great Work!
> Could be nice to add an interface for adding the maps to be used with
> the configuration.

Will try to add that as well. I have some more stuff i'd like to add, i'll
put this on the to-do list.

> Nice! Will you be making the source public? I'd love to make a PHP version
> for use by my admins so they can rapidly reconfigure our server.

The code I have now is very sloppy and hardly useful I think. I've also
start redoing it in ASP.NET (perhaps a dangerous thing to say on a linux
mailinglist ;) so it might take some time before I have something worthwhile
to release to the public. You are free to use the HTML for personal use
though, if that helps you in any way.

Niels