[bf1942] Running more than 1 instance of BF1942 on same server

gene stapp genestapp at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 7 13:11:24 EST 2003

Yes I have gotten multiple instances running and showing up in both
gamespy/ingame and ASE with the windows client. Not sure if you are asking this for linux or windows, or both. The thing I had to do was just choose random
ports. Eventually it will show up in ase when you choose the correct ports.
I have done it on two different servers, but each of them had to have
different ports for the second server instance. Server 1 had a port of
12567, server 2 I ended up with 16567. Just randomly choose a port and
see if it works is the only thing I can tell you. It should instantly
show up in ASE when you get one that works.

DeathsHead