[bf1942] Re: New Build and FreeBSD

Zkast.net Admin admin at zkast.net
Tue Jan 7 00:03:30 EST 2003

I see no CPU skyrocket but memory consumption starts to rise as time
progresses on a map then after the map change the memory drops back to
72Megs thus killing the lag. When the memory hits about 82 to 85 that's
when its barley noticeable and if it a long time coming to end I had it
up to 125Megs with a killer lag and a 60 ping, 11 people on a uncapped
12 megabit sec connect, P4 with 1 gig ram, Lol I like to have shell open
next to me on the other CPU while playing :)