forgive my n00bness, but....

Jurgen van den Handel jvdhandel at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 6 12:24:48 EST 2003

Running the latest build with the command :

gdb bf1942_lnxded bf1942_lnxded.core
run

it gives me an error that it can't find bf1942_lnxded.core but it runs &
works just fine. 6 players on, the map cycles and I get the (gdb) prompt..

cut 'n paste :

STREAM_DEBUG: conn: 7 Num events read 32
STREAM_DEBUG: conn: 7remaining enqueued events 1
STUB: try to do without {BFMainNewRend/Setup.cpp:1537}.
STREAM_DEBUG: *** restartBf1942 +reconnectPassword 6831 +reconnectSlots 7
STREAM_DEBUG: deleteAllRegisteredObjects start
STREAM_DEBUG: deleteAllRegisteredObjects end
FORMAT_DEBUG: Netserver shutdown
STREAM_DEBUG:  Server:Total Packets received 333587
STREAM_DEBUG:  Server:Total Packets sent 228909
STREAM_DEBUG: StopHost - GameSpy
STREAM_WARNING: ServerConnection
FORMAT_WARNING: Failed to receive from socket
STREAM_WARNING: ServerConnection
STREAM_WARNING: Closing socket
STREAM_WARNING: endServer
STREAM_DEBUG: Setup::saveAdminSettings
(no debugging symbols found)...Cannot find user-level thread for LWP 1474:
no LWP to satisfy query
(gdb) backtrace
Cannot find thread 1024: invalid thread handle
(gdb) thread
Cannot find thread 1024: invalid thread handle
(gdb) thread 1
Cannot find thread 1024: invalid thread handle

What am I doing wrong here!?! Went through the whole man/info for gdb
but.... no joy :( I'd be very grateful if someone could help me out :)

Running suse7.2 & gdb 3.5

Regards,

Jurgen