Server Seems Stable

Michael Welch mwelch at telocity.com
Mon Jan 6 02:44:46 EST 2003

I've been running the latest build non-stop in conquest mode for one week without a single crash (no segment faults).  The server cycles through the maps in the map list with no problems (I have them set with a time limit of 30 minutes).  I get occasional users who hop on and off.  I'm able to connect and leave without problems.  I've tested the server with three people connected via the Internet with only a slight lag on Coral Sea, Iwo Jima and GuadalCanal.

Running on HP Netserver LC2000 with dual Pentium III 667 processors.  Disks are SCSI with RAID.  I run Red Hat Linux 7.2
Server IP is 65.184.145.185:14567 or "WreckingCrue Pacific Theater"

Looking forward to the next build.

Michael