bf1942 on freebsd

John Staggs staggs at edgenetwk.com
Sun Jan 5 19:48:07 EST 2003

Has anyone gotten this to work on freebsd 4.6?

I'm having some problems when doing so.  After I start the server and go to Gamespy/ASE and try to add the server, it doesn't show up.  Although if I use Gamespy3d and go to unbound, and add the server, it shows it as ping 9999 and unknown, but If i go ahead and try connecting to it, it'll let me and the map is torbuk (or however it's spelt).  Maybe I'm doing something wrong I don't know.

Any input would help

Thanks

John Staggs