[bf1942] Alternate Server Builds....

Roger Nolan rwnolan at telusplanet.net
Sun Jan 5 02:28:15 EST 2003

I haven't contributed to the test in any way that help's you. However, I
have watched from the background
and tested all the versions you have released. I have not sent any stack
traces or other info, only because I am just learning this Linux stuff and
do not want to take valuable resources (your time) from the builds.
Everything I have seen has been reported already, and I am grateful that
this is being worked on!

Only reason for this message is an BIG THANK YOU!

Hmmmmm, Doesn't useless messages make you heart warm.

Cheers
Roger

ginal Message-----