[bf1942] Re: BF STATS!

Prodigy prodigy at redphive.org
Fri Jan 3 16:26:36 EST 2003

I can not fathom why DICE would ignore such a simple request?  Stats are
such a huge part of gaming.  It keeps people playing there game, I
certinaly can't see why they would ignore such a simple request at that.
 Its not like turning on that kind of logging is anything special
either.  I certainly hope they are watching this list and that they see
this message.

BF1942 also needs an equivalent of MetaMod like HLDS so that extremely
useful software like AdminMod or ClanMod can be written/ported.  This is
the software that will help extend the life of their game and take it to
the next level.

Cheers,

Prodigy