[bf1942] Remote Console support

g8 at the.whole.net g8 at the.whole.net
Fri Jan 3 11:25:00 EST 2003

Unfortunately there's no documentation, for anything :(.  The existing
remote console app is 'a bad thing' for the most part (slow, clumsy,
windows only :).  It would be very, very nice to have a *nix command line
application that performed the same functions with easier commands (and
other features the existing app does not have, including the ability to be
interfaced with scripts/bots/gui).

-g8