[bf1942] Alternate Server Builds....

Jay sysop at coronastreet.net
Thu Jan 2 12:55:53 EST 2003

Yeah. Appologies for asking a dup question. (: New year caused mailbox
to roll over, being sorted by year. Missed yesterdays posts about the
very question before I asked it. Oops.

On the plus side, I have an updated RH7.2 system running the latest
build and doing just fine. I haven't had a bunch of players connected to
it yet to know if it's lagging at all. It's a dual 1.2Ghz P3 with 1Gig
of RAM and an 18Gig Ultra160 drive.

-= Jay =-