[bf1942] Remote Admin Question

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Thu Jan 2 04:09:46 EST 2003

--On Wednesday, January 01, 2003 9:07 PM -0800 Michael Welch
<mwelch at telocity.com> wrote:

> admin.execremotecommand "admin.changeMap Iwo_Jima"
>
> I get a response of "1" but nothing happens.
>
> The same thing happens when I try to change to Coral_Sea.

Check case-sensitivity. The Coral_sea map was released as coral_sea, but
all the strings inside use "Coral_sea" (use the Linux strings command) so I
renamed the file and changed the reference in maplist.con to match.