help, icant see my server on my game server browser

alinux alinux at marafi.net
Wed Jan 1 17:19:11 EST 2003

Hi,, my problem is as same as David Thomas Strock :)

With this build I can't see my server in the game browser,If I go into
the in-game browser and go to 'Add Server' I can specify my public IP
and 'Join' the game, but I can't 'Add' the server (it says it can't find
it). Oh, and if I specify 'game.serverInternet 0' to make just a lan
game, I can't see that game in the in-game 'local' browser anymore
either.

what is wrong with this latest release ??!?!?!

itryed everything but nothing works :( please some one help