[bf1942] Best Version of Linux to run for this test?

RookieWan rookiewan at cistron.nl
Wed Jan 1 13:35:59 EST 2003

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: jjohnso1 at sbcglobal.net [mailto:jjohnso1 at sbcglobal.net]
Verzonden: woensdag 1 januari 2003 19:14
Aan: bf1942 at icculus.org
Onderwerp: Re: [bf1942] Best Version of Linux to run for this test?

Ahh... thanks RookieWan, I must've missed it when you posted it before.
I'll give these a try, and see if something in here affects my lag.

Do you have any problems on water maps -- e.g. Midway?

None that I have noticed. Flying goes well on the water maps, and IMHO if
there was lag, it would be very hard to fly.

Edwin