[bf1942] _4_ bug reports after the night of violence

Chicken chicken at sigils.net
Fri Feb 28 13:01:03 EST 2003

I have had this happen as well.

Another thing I notice is with the Engineer and Det packs. If I lay down 3
Det packs it automatically switches to alt fire then back to primary. This
is an outstanding way of blowing yourself up because you think you are
laying down the 4th det pack and it switches to alt fire which will then
detonate them. Same thing happens with the mines as well, but with the mines
it just switches to the next weapon then back. Maybe it is just me, but it
happens every time.