Map Restart CTF Bug

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Thu Feb 27 22:21:28 EST 2003

I restarted the map using battlefield remote manager (awesome tool)
When I did it one of the enemy players was carrying the flag...
When the map restarted, the flag started where the player last was in the
previous game, and I scored for returning it.

I will enter this as a bug if it sounds like a new issue........

Here is the server info:

64.141.69.81
RedHat 7.2
512MB Ram
1.7Ghz
Full T1
20 Players Max (hopefully)
linux dedicated server 1.3beta + latest patch

I started the server as root with  your basic dot-slash... like this:

./lnbf1942_lnxded

I am not using screen or anything fancy.. not even running it in the
background....