[bf1942] bf1942 and ase

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Thu Feb 27 21:27:22 EST 2003

Hello,

I'm sorry if this is a repeat/retarded question.. However, I did search
through all the mail on this list for the past month and didn't see anything
else on this topic..... Except that people have had issues....

Thanks in advance for any insight into this.

I'm running RH 7.2 -- i just restarted the server running as root, and it
does not appear in ASE.
It also does not appear in gamespy.

It appears in the in-game browser just fine!!

-= Angel of Death =-

You can join it in-game, or with "Add Server".... The server is up, so JOIN
NOW :)

Here is the server info:

64.141.69.81
RedHat 7.2
512MB Ram
1.7Ghz
Full T1
20 Players Max (hopefully)
linux dedicated server 1.3beta + latest patch

I started the server as root with  your basic dot-slash... like this:

./lnbf1942_lnxded

I am not using screen or anything fancy.. not even running it in the
background....