[bf1942] HELP!

Jay Anstiss janstiss at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 17:01:00 EST 2003

WOO-HOO! Thanks everyone! Now I just have to figure out what to do to remote
access it from my pc here, and yes - I've setup an rcon type password in the
ServerSettings.con file. I've tried using both my remote control progs
(adding the ip/port of 80.87.131.119:4711), but nothing seems to show. Can
anyone else make suggestions for this type of thing?

Jay.

p.s. I've got a standard, pretty much not edited basic server config
running - what's a good site for learning how to perfect this stuff?