[bf1942] HELP!

Jay Anstiss janstiss at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 16:49:58 EST 2003

Maarten De Meyer said:

>> I don't know about HLSW; but the port you have to enter in
BFRemoteManager is NOT the 14567 port, it's a separate port (usually around
4711) you have to specify in the AdminSettings.con via
Admin.EnableRemoteConsole. The setting of game.serverInternet is set to 1,
and game.setServerPort is set to 4711. I am running the server (I hope) as
of typing this, so if anyone would care to see if it's there for me (I
cannot find my bf1942 cd's now...gah!!!), please do - and let me know any
results.

Jay.