[bf1942] HELP!

Jay Anstiss janstiss at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 12:40:11 EST 2003

Hmm - this is weird - people seem to have gotten my request for help email,
but I haven't received it yet. Oh well...

When I type in the ./bf1942_lnxded command I leave the console window open
and use 1 of 2 server monitor progs. One is called HLSW and the other is
called BFRemoteManager - I enter the ip for the server and the port (I leave
the standard 14567 port address), but nothing appears in either prog - it's
like the server is not there.

That's the only other info I can think of that might help.

Jay.