[bf1942] bug?

Ben Snyder ben at hetuckgames.com
Tue Feb 25 11:16:09 EST 2003

FYI, after I sent this message, I tried this on one of EA's empty
servers...could reproduce it there.

Here's how I actually discovered the bug:
I was just clicking away on the fire button and right before the tank
would actually fire (muzzle flash and sound), it would recoil...then
fire at the apex of the recoil sending the shell WAY over the intended
target.

As I said beofre, I did observe damage to the intended target.