[bf1942] comment field (welcome message)

Maarten De Meyer keats at prophecy.be
Tue Feb 25 04:05:44 EST 2003

Yoda stupid be too
Scroll up must he first!

*blush*

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Maarten De Meyer [mailto:keats at prophecy.be]
Verzonden: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:02 AM
Aan: bf1942 at icculus.org
Onderwerp: RE: [bf1942] comment field (welcome message)

Use_the_underscore,_Luke!

;)

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Ben Snyder [mailto:ben at hetuckgames.com]
Verzonden: Monday, February 24, 2003 11:26 PM
Aan: bf1942 at icculus.org
Onderwerp: [bf1942] comment field (welcome message)

I've been having a little trouble with the welcome filed on my server.

I had the following lines in my config

game.setServerMessage 0 "This is a test server"
game.setServerMEssage 1 "There may be instability"

However, whenever I logged in, I only saw the first word of each line.
So, I was seeing:
    This
    There
in the comments filed.

Is this a known problem, or am I just a moron and am doing something
wrong?