Ok, I dont know if this works but testing with my issue..

Nathan Oines unred at wi.rr.com
Mon Feb 24 20:08:45 EST 2003

Running on a Triple OC-3, My Linux server is running into a couple
issues with Linux DED BF1942 1.3.. Everything works but I get about 5
pages of errors about animation and stuff but over all the game works
but the frames skip a couple every second. I don't know why this is but
is there anyway to resolve it? I did everything README.txt says and the
ded txt file. I don't know what else to do, can you help? Thanks