[bf1942] RFE: TOS bits in IP packets

Bill Wood wawoodtx at attbi.com
Sun Feb 23 08:45:13 EST 2003

Yeah, just out of pure curiosity, I did that (except I used winpcap and
Analyzer.exe). I sniffed the UDP packets flowing during a client session
to my server. The results were that packets flowing from the client to
the server averaged 61 bytes (data, not packet header) with an average
transmission rate of one every 33.16 milliseconds. From the server to
the client they averaged 154.5 bytes with an average of one packet every
94.7 milliseconds.