[bf1942] Server Stats Update

Tóth Attila attes at fcsk.hu
Sun Feb 23 06:54:21 EST 2003

I didn't have a problem with memory when someone regularly connected to it,
but when it was 'left alone' for days, we have absolutely lost the server.
We could ping it, but nothing else. We had to call the provider to restart
it. The server is up for 2 years, and it has only happened now, when I
started the game, and nobody connected to it for some days. Else it worked
quite fine.

Any hopes for the #404 (RTR) bug?

thx: attes