[bf1942] New build

DLinkOZ dlinkoz at oesm.org
Sat Feb 22 22:03:12 EST 2003

Sent last night:

"As for the "move forward five meters, snap back three" bug...I have seen
it, but now I can't reproduce the damned thing anymore. If it's still
happening in the next build (which is probably will, since it seems to hit
some and not others), then I've got an idea of how to track it down, but
we'll cross that bridge tomorrow. If anyone has _EVER_ seen this happen on
a _WINDOWS_ server while having an extremely _LOW_ ping, speak up now,
because my assumption is that this is a complicated Linux-specific
problem and not some strange, dark router magic or something."