[bf1942] Server Stats Update

kenk at shreve.net kenk at shreve.net
Sat Feb 22 21:31:35 EST 2003

Well thats good to know. I should point out that my bf_mon.pl program was
polling once every five minutes, so what was recorded as the peak should
be a pretty accurate indication of a "worst case scenario". Unless memory
usage skyrocketed within the last 5 minutes of a map, below is as bad as
it ever got. My maps are set to change every 30 minutes.