[bf1942] Bombs

Maarten De Meyer keats at prophecy.be
Sat Feb 22 04:36:09 EST 2003

I can specify this bug somewhat; it happens ALL the time, not only on
the linux version. The bomb explosion sound and animation play as if the
bomb hit the plane's tail, BUT the damage model DOES go down. I've had
it happen more than often that when I make a bombing run, even though it
seems that the bomb explodes on my tail; I'm not hurt and my target
still explodes as if the bomb actually hit it (not due to the blast or
something, a dead-on hit).