[bf1942] Bombs

Daniel Valois ninzor at packet-kids.com
Fri Feb 21 19:14:08 EST 2003

I have seen the b17 dropping invisible bombs without the sound of bombs
dropping a few times.i figured it was just a glitch or to many things to
render. could be a bug. not sure.and if i am diving while dropping bombs i
might run into a bomb,  whether or not my plane takes damage depends on if
vehicle damage is on.