[bf1942] R2R Server Setup

Brad Davidson kiloman at oatmail.org
Thu Feb 20 20:49:42 EST 2003

Searching the list archives returned the following post on Feb 11th:

Nils Rimestad said:
> Quote from post by Bill Wood
> This has been acknowledged as a bug. Don't use spaces or underscores as
> separaters, I switched to periods for the time being.

So it's been known for at least that long. Other people are using dashes.
Use your imagination.

When you ask questions, are you checking Bugzilla or the list archives
first? Most of your questions can be answered in one of those two places.