[bf1942] Status of Linux server? Ryan? Hello?

David M. Graham grahd at cwfh.com
Wed Feb 19 18:06:42 EST 2003

I would have to agree that he has some sort of memory leak.  My server
has been quiet.  But has been up for 3 days straight.  Here is the line
from TOP

CPU states:  0.0% user,  0.2% system,  0.0% nice, 99.8% idle
Mem:  1029504K av,  364552K used,  664952K free,       0K shrd,   41308K
buff
Swap: 2040244K av,       0K used, 2040244K free                  137576K
cached

  PID USER     PRI  NI  SIZE  RSS SHARE STAT %CPU %MEM   TIME COMMAND
   67 root      15   0 88580  86M 15200 S     0.0  8.6  29:28
bf1942_lnxded

but then again look at my total memory

aKa
Sgt Firewalker