Possible mermory issue?

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Wed Feb 19 16:17:50 EST 2003

And it might have helped had u specified the amount of memory in your initial
report :P Dont know about anyone else but my install doesn't take anywhere
near that much memory. Are you running with mods / different game type,
any custom maps, bots? Some info on this would be cool.

Nice one on finding the key to the left of the keyboard which lights the little
green light top right btw, its much more pleasant now you have:D

And to all that reply to emails raising a new issue / problem please please
change to topic to something appropriate; so its easy follow the current
problems.

    Steve / K