AW: [bf1942] bf1942-lnxded-1.2beta1 out-of-date

Mark mjmillar at io.astro.uwo.ca
Tue Feb 18 13:50:08 EST 2003

I believe there is a simple way around the date issue with only 1
change.  Before I post it can some of the more active members please email
me off-list with their thoughts to telling people how to accomplish.  I'd
hate to annoy those that put a lot of effort into the list.

On a side note, does anyone find it annoying as to the number of people
that ask the same question that has already been asked?!?  Personally I
avoid responding to them because otherwise I'd just say 'RTFLA' (Almost
the same as RTFM but with 'list archive').  heh.

-Mark