[bf1942] Anyone using Linux and DUAL CPU?

Kosh Vorlon bbrbf at dslr.net
Mon Feb 17 18:35:57 EST 2003

Yeah, we also see the same thing. The clan said it is really bad when the
server gets up around 30 players. Floating dead bodies and they can sneak up
behind people and shoot them at point blank and seem to miss. When it gets
down around 10 players it seems perfect to me. We run a dual 2000+ on the
Windows and Linux boxes. The Win box stays full at 64 pretty much 24/7. The
Linux box player level goes up and down. I don't run anything else on the
Win box, on the Linux box I also run a small UT2k3. The Linux is stable
though. I ran 1.3 for 6 days straight and it didn't kick over once. I have a
nice 250 Meg log file to prove it. Keep up the good work, it is getting
there.

--
Kosh Vorlon
[BBR] ClanSpace Server Admin