[bf1942] More Desert Combat Info

Christian Satanic.Surfer.666 at web.de
Sun Feb 16 13:10:54 EST 2003

Hi!

This is a bug in 1.3

I get this error message in my console:

STREAM_DEBUG: Adding backend service: /home/chris/bf1942-lnxded/MultiplayerServers/ASEHost.so
STREAM_WARNING: dlopen("/home/chris/bf1942-lnxded/MultiplayerServers/ASEHost.so") failed!
STREAM_WARNING:  ... dlerror() says: "/home/chris/bf1942-lnxded/MultiplayerServers/ASEHost.so: undefined symbol: ASEQuery_check".
FORMAT_ERROR: 1Failed to load /home/chris/bf1942-lnxded/MultiplayerServers/ASEHost.so

That´s why you can´t see your server in ASE

Greets
Christian

ksn> Thanks for trying, but it turns out that it was showing up in the in-game
ksn> browser (just truncated because of that blank space crap).  The
ksn> game.serverInternet is indeed set to 1, but I still cant find the server
ksn> in ASE.

ksn> I replaced all the blank spaces with '_' so we'll see how that goes.

ksn> -Ken