[bf1942] More Desert Combat Info

Dave Stone stone99 at attbi.com
Sun Feb 16 12:45:57 EST 2003

Ken,

In your Serversettings.con file change the following:

(Taken from http://www.planetbattlefield.com/features/servfaq/#q8)

8. What do I need to enable in my config for the server to be listed with
GameSpy/ASE?

In you ServerSettings.con file make sure the following option is set to 1
(not 0):
  game.serverInternet 1
Hope this helps,

-Stone