[bf1942] Desert Combat Linux Server

Paul Holcomb bf1942-linuxserver at blue.cpoint.net
Sat Feb 15 22:04:24 EST 2003

On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 08:42:25PM -0600, kenk at shreve.net wrote:
> Can anyone tell me the best way to set up a Desert Combat server under
> linux? I cant find anything on the forums. The mod has its own Windows
> installer so I am not sure which files I need to zip up and copy over to
> the server. Feel free to respond off list since this is kinda OT.

 We just grabbed the Desert_Combat directory out of the mods
 directory.  And then start the Linux server with "+game
 Desert_Combat".  This works fine and although there may be some files
 that you don't need, but its easy to update this way.  A number of
 other people have asked at one time or another, so I think its on
 topic.

--
Paul Holcomb                               *pholcomb    \@      cpoint  net*
Sr. Network Engineer                       Counterpoint Networking, Inc.