[bf1942] Lags?

Paul Holcomb bf1942-linuxserver at blue.cpoint.net
Sat Feb 15 16:49:03 EST 2003

On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 03:17:16PM -0600, Dave Stone wrote:
> Lag probs here also. When playing make player look in a direction fast and
> watch the frames go back in opposite direction. Hope this issue is corrected
> quick. Everything else on latest release seems solid!

 We are seeing this on our server today too.  Its odd because it
 didn't appear to be happening on Thursday or Friday.  Either that, or
 no one complained about it. :)

--
Paul Holcomb                               *pholcomb    \@      cpoint  net*
Sr. Network Engineer                       Counterpoint Networking, Inc.