Unbuffered output please

Fritz Elfert felfert at to.com
Sat Feb 15 09:05:00 EST 2003

Ryan,

Can you please make stdout/stderr unbuffered for the next release
(iow: put setbuf(stdout, NULL); setbuf(stderr,NULL); at the start of main()).
I'm trying to run some automated tests with redirecting the server's
output to logfiles with tee. If it's unbuffered like now, there might
be some debugging-output get lost when it crashes. I know, this probably
is another performance-killer but unless it runs really stable ....

Thanks
 -Fritz
--
Fritz Elfert                                Thinking Objects Software GmbH