[bf1942] Lags?

Bradley Caricofe caricofe at comcast.net
Sat Feb 15 04:23:44 EST 2003

>   On my server we are suffering from a problem I'm calling
>   "bungee-effect":

What's your local ping looking like when this is happening?  I've seen and
have experienced the same thing firsthand before in several different game
titles and usually it was something on my end, like my cable ISP choking on
something...  I'm kind of a lurker on this list and haven't played much
BF1942 yet, however I know that in every Q3 based game I've played, my
lagometer showed something going nuts on my end when I've experienced a
similar effect...

- Brad